Application Checklist & Process
Note: Please reserve 25 minutes to 1 hour to complete the application in its entirety. Do not close your browser or leave this page.
This will help us ensure the successful submittal of your work and prevent possible data loss. Thank you!
If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact our Membership Intake Coordinator:
Your application is not complete unless it includes the nonrefundable fee at the end of this along with the following documents:
All Candidates must:
- Show proof of a High School/GED Diploma
- Agree to a background check
- Provide a Letter of Intent
- Character Reference Letter
- Soror Character Reference Form (if applicable)
Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs:
- Show proof of one of the following training certificates and/or license:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Entrepreneur Training,
- Management Training, and/or
- PMP Certification
- Business License/Permit issued by your County or City
- Candidates with college degrees shall submit along with their application:
- A college degree verification from a certified and/or accredited university, business, or professional institution,
- Or a copy of their degree.
Please note: If the Membership Intake Coordinator does not receive all of your documentation along with your application, you will be unable to proceed to Phase II of the Application Process.
Letter of Intent:
- One full-page essay answering three questions in detail.
- Typed, double-spaced with 1" margins
- 12 pt. Times New Roman or Arial
- How would your contributions help Nu Gamma Delta Sorority succeed in its mission: Using the Wisdom of the Past to Enlighten the Future?
2. Who are you and who do you want to become in the future?
3. What words of encouragement would you share with your younger self?
SORORITY APPLICATION PROCESS
- Please allow the Membership Intake Coordinator 14 Business Days to process your application upon receipt of your $25 Application Fee:
- Once your $25 application fee is paid, you will receive access to the NGD Membership Application Packet and further instructions as to how to submit your required documentation via email.
- Upon the processing of your application, you will receive a notification via email from our Membership Intake Coordinator or Local Membership Intake Coordinator to schedule an interview.
- Once the interview is complete, you will be notified whether you will be advanced to Phase II of the process or if you were found unqualified. If you were found to be qualified, you will be extended an invite to the Pearl Process.
- If you were found to be ineligible, you will be notified via email thanking you for considering Nu Gamma Delta and your $25 Non-Refundable contribution.
You will be required to pay a non-refundable $375 Intake Process Fee PRIOR to the Process Fee deadline.
You will be assigned to a line and begin the Intake Process.
"*" indicates required fields