The Value of Prolific Women
Wisdom, Strength, & Beauty
Becoming a branch of our Olive Tree creates a safe space that provides a lifetime of sisterhood, networking, and support. Accordingly, all candidates are required to meet the criteria of membership in correlation with the Sorority's vision, purpose, and mission statement.
- Applicants must show proof of High School/GED Diploma
- Show proof of one of the following training certificates and/or license:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Entrepreneur Training,
- Management Training, and/or
- PMP Certification
- Business License/Permit issued by your County or City
- Candidates with college degrees shall submit along with their application, college degree verification from a certified and/or accredited university, business, or professional institution, or a copy of their degree.
- Although a college degree is not a requirement to become a member of the sorority; we encourage and support our Sisters in continuous education because learning is a lifelong process that never ends.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and meet the financial requirements of annual dues.
- Agree to a background check as we will work with children, and want to ensure that everyone can participate in our community service activities.
"True humility is staying teachable regardless of how much you already know." -Unknown